Ok, so I dont know if I am suppose to count surgery day as day one, or the day after. So I choose the day after. So here I am at 4 days post -op. Feeling amazing! Still no pain meds. Not even tylonal!
So do you want to hear something cool? I weighed myself today, and...drum roll please....I am down 15.6 lbs!!! And I am still swollen with drainage. I know that is TMI and gross. But if you want to follow my blog, I am talking the good and bad, and at time gross.
15.6 lbs? Seriously? I was definitely doing the happy dance. I know there will be people that say, awe, that is only water weight, etc., etc. (Haters!) But in my book, a loss is a loss!
I am on a full liquid diet now. Which consists of: (ready? Don't be jealous)
Low Sodium broth (beef, chicken or veggi)
Sugar free jello
Sugar free popsicles
Diet Ocean Spray (made with Splenda)
Decaff tea
Sugar free Kool Aid
Crystal light
Water
1 cup milk, skim, 1%, or lactaid
1 cup unsweetened or light soy milk
Protein Shake (from approved list)
1 cup blended and strained low-fat cream soup made with skim milk
1 cup unsweetened Kefir
Drinkable yogurt (sugar less than or equal to 5 grams per serving)
Yep that is it! At the end of next week (week 2), my diet choices will change again. I can hardly wait!
So tonight I has strain, thin Cream of Chicken Soup. You have no idea how delightful that was. They tell us to eat from a baby spoon, because anything bigger to to much at one time. After about 20 min, I was full! I only could consume about 1/3 cup. But it was sooo good!
That is all for today.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yummmmmmy....cream of chicken soup. I am being serious. I love the stuff!! Still waiting for pictures Tammy!! :o)
Post a Comment